Today we have a special post for y'all! I am going to post a recipe below that has no name. Its something my mom had me make one evening when I was low on ingredients and time. Now if you are counting calories, this might not be the chicken dish for you, but it sure is yummy and simple and quick!
But what makes this post special is that it isn't just a recipe this time, its a contest and a giveaway! This is where our lovely readers come in. We want YOU to name this recipe! Something fun, or quirky, or whatever! Be creative! And then Tanya, Christy, and I will each pick our personal favorite and will submit those to random.org to pick the final winner.
POST A COMMENT ON THIS POST BELOW WITH THE NAME YOU COME UP WITH! CONTEST WILL CLOSE IN ONE WEEK ON WEDNESDAY JANUARY 26, 2011.
Our giveaway is sponsored by a fabulous small business called Shannon's Accessories. Check out her adorable selection of things of the little (or big!) girls in your life! You can also find her on Facebook by clicking HERE. Thank you Shannon! Our winner will receive this super cute headband!
SO.. without further ado.. Here is the recipe we need you to name!
-1 boneless skinless chicken breast per person
-shredded cheddar cheese
- crackers (I used Ritz)
- salt and pepper
- Pound out your chicken breast so its an even thickness
- Season with salt and pepper
- Add some mayo to a bowl
- Add a little shredded cheddar to the mayo and stir it together
- Crush some crackers into another bowl and season the cracker crumbs with salt and pepper.
- Spread some of the mayo mixture onto one side of the breast.
- Sprinkle cracker crumbs on generously and press down with hand to make sure they are good and stuck.
-Flip chicken over (I put it right on my nonstick cookie sheet) and repeat.
-Bake at 350 for about 25 minutes, until chicken is fully cooked.
Enjoy and put on your thinkin' caps and NAME THAT RECIPE :o)
- Jess K.